Apr 24, 2020
In this week's episode of The
Grocery Insider, in association with HRA Global, we speak to Gellan
Watt, global brand and creative strategy
0 - 9 minutes Introduction to
- Founded an agency in 2003 which was sold in
- He has since been investing and consulting.
- How are brands reacting to the COVID-19
9 - 19 minutes: Will the future bring more
- Will we see more collaboration? More
- How do you justify a marketing budget in these
- Gellan tells us about looking beyond the crisis to
returning to a new normal.
19 - 28 minutes: When we come out the end of
this, how will things have changed?
- The rise of digital media.
- Looking back to the financial crisis and September
2011, would you have done anything differently running your
business back then?
28 - 36 minutes: Brand vs Agency
- How do you think the current events way of working
will change the brand vs agency relationship?
- Gellan talks about in-house agencies.
36 minutes: What is the one piece of advice
you would give to food and drink brands right now?
- Gellan says that it’s best for brands to stay
appropriate right now, but to not go quiet.
If you would like to feature on
the podcast or have any questions, get in