Apr 9, 2020
In this week's episode of The Grocery Insider, in association
with HRA Global, we speak to Genevieve Boast, founder of 'Beyond
Introduction and the state of organisations now: 0:00 -
- Introduction to Genevieve and starting 'Beyond Human
- Looking into the story telling of organisations.
- Are organisations being truly honest and authentic amid the
The current climate: 8:50 - 12:30 minutes
- What is the mood amongst brands at the moment?
- How interconnectivity is helping amid the covid-19
What is storyhacking? 12:30 - 19:35 minutes
- The definition of 'storyhacking' and how brands can use
- How to stop yourself being disempowered and inhibiting your
- How this can be applied to brands and internal company
- Can the current crisis aid companies to use storyhacking to
look at their vision?
How to approach storyhacking and the challenges of
Coronavirus: 19:35 - 26:30 minutes
- How taking yourself out of your comfort zone into nature can
help to begin storyhacking.
- The challenges that we face within the covid-19
Equinox Kombucha and early storyhacking: 26:30 - 34:30
- The work Genevieve has done with 'Equinox Kombucha'.
- How has storyhacking impacted them and changed the way that
- What were the precursors to storyhacking?
The new normal - 34:30 - 42:45 minutes
- What will be the positives from the new normal that will emerge
after the corona crisis?
- How global interconnectivity and innovation has
The future for businesses: 42:45 minutes
- What is your key message to managing directors at the
- How business can be changed in a positive manner amid the
If you would like to feature on
the podcast or have any questions, get in